Places I follow

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Outfit

Ja maailma halvima poseeria auhind läheb... Johannale. Jah, aitäh, aitäh. Mu ainus vabandus on, et ma olin terve reisi aja haige, nii et isegi enda hommikul voodist välja saamine oli omaette võitlus. Seega ilus olemine ei olnud just prioriteet. Igatahes see kollane mantel oli love at first sight ja sain selle Barcelona Zarast. 

Coat - Zara
Bag - Guess
Jeans - Mango
Ballerinas - Hilfiger
Blouse - Vero Moda

And the worst poser's award goes to... Johanna. Yes, thank you, thank you. My only excuse is that I was ill the whole trip, so it was kind of a struggle to get myself out of bed in the morning, and being pretty wasn't the top priority. Anyways, this yellow coat was a love at first sight and I got it from a Zara in Barcelona. 




No comments:

Post a Comment