Places I follow

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Venice Photo Diary - Day I & II

Siit tulevad siis minu Veneetsia tripi kahe esimese päeva pildid. Veneetsia - liiga vähe vaatamisväärsusi ja liiga palju turiste. Samas Itaalia on alati toiduelamus ja meil vedas tohutult ilmaga, sest vihma sadas ainult viimasel päeval ja seda ka põhimõtteliselt siis, kui me vapporettosse istusime, et hakata koju tulema.

So here are the two first days of my trip to Venice in pictures. Venice - not many sights to see and too many tourists. The fact that Italy is always a food experience makes it up and we also got incredibly lucky with the weather. It only rained on our last day and it practically started when we stepped into a vapporetto to start coming home.


Eating lunch under the Rialto Bridge with a view to the Grand Canal.


They gave me those tongs, so I could eat my lobster pasta, but I really had no idea how to use them, so it was pretty funny - definitely an experience though.


Beautiful houses everywhere.


 Grabbing some breakfast.
 Ready for all the walking!





Grand Canal view from the Rialto Bridge.

Lunch with a view again.
 Shrimp Cocktail with white wine... absolutely amazing!




 Dinner at a cute restaurant near our home.



Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment